Submitted by b0h0-babe
Food Photography: Bell Peppers for Veggie Dip
Some like it hot…
Nutella Lovers Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts, for garnish
- In a food processor, pulse together the graham crackers, powdered sugar and hazelnuts.
- Add the butter and pulse a couple more times to incorporate.
- Press into a 9 inch springform pan. Chill in the fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Blend in the eggs, one at a time and mix until full incorporated before adding the next.
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool at room temperature and then chill at least 6 hours.
- To make the ganache, stir together the Nutella and cream over low heat until completely blended together.
- Cool 30 minutes. Spread on top of cheesecake and sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts. Chill until firm. Cut and serve.